Video editing software sometimes become very money consuming because it requires expensive video editing software, large disk space and computers with high graphics performance. In this situation, a lot of video editing software comes in rescue are available to you for free download.
Yes, there are many free video editing software available on the internet but everything is not good to use. Because, I do a lot of video editing due to my professional needs. I believe that I can gather some of the best video editing software which you can download immediately and use for video editing. This software is compatible with most versions of Windows and allows you to edit, encoding, merge or split video, add special effects such as 2D and 3D effects, audio enhancements and more.
Here it is 10 Best Video Editing Software for Free Download. And if you know any other video editing software, please just add a link in the comments section below.
1) Windows Movie Maker 2.6: Microsoft has made version 2.6 of Movie Maker available for download, and runs on both Windows Vista and Windows 7. While advanced users may use a video editing program that is more sophisticated, there is no denying that Movie Maker is an excellent, full-featured option for the average home user.
2) VirtualDub: VirtualDub is a video capture / processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms and 64-bit (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
3) T @ b ZS4 Video Editor: ZS4 Video Editor is free to download and use. It is a video editing and compositing software which aims to provide media experts with a facility to combine a variety of media types (currently photos, videos and audio files) into one or more output files s.
4) Wax: Wax is a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. The idea for Wax is a very general purpose and flexible in video compositing and effects, so you can make the dream video sequence with ease everytime.Wax You can create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes - as a standalone application which would appeal to home users / beginners, and as a "plug-in" to video editors / NLEs which would be more useful for professional editors.
5) CineFX Jashaka: CineFX is offline playback, editing, encoding, animation and visual effects tool based on Jahshaka technology that allows you to create professional digital media on your desktop. Use the tools to use to make a Hollywood blockbuster films and special effects.
6) Blender: Blender is the free open source 3D content creation package, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. It is one of editing, powerful multi-use / compositing and modeling tool. This tool allows you to edit, create 3D graphics, sound effects, adding special effects and more here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09QqTcJ898s.
7) Avidemux: Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting.
8) MovieStorm: Moviestorm is the complete 3D movie making software application for all abilities. Is your film flower cartoon, crime, music, horror etc., you can create amazing animation effects using this software.
9) movica: movica only graphical user interface that uses some good programs to edit movie files. A lot of emphasis has been placed on keyboard shortcuts to make the job easier editing. In essence, it is intended to edit the type of film that VirtualDub will not. V-Dub mainly AVI editor, movica will work on wmv, flv Rm and Mpg files. This makes it more flexible than VirtualDub.
10) Video Spin: VideoSpin, a free editor based on Studio, does a good job compared with most free video tools. It does not match the quality of the software is paid, but do basic editing and output movies pretty easy.